Showing the single result
ECABDouble conversion on-line UPS1 to 6KVA d
Double conversion on-line UPS, 1 to 6KVA
The substation emergency power supply unit are a range of products dedicated to the power supply of the auxiliary services of the medium voltage substations, manufactured in accordance with the requirements of the Standard CEI 0-16.
- On-line double conversion technology: eliminates any noise coming from the mains and ensures maximum reliability.
- Low management costs: high efficiency and the Eco-mode functionality allow to minimize the operating consumptions.
- Maximum compatibility with the upstream system, thanks to the active control of the quality of the harmonics and current distortion lower than 3%.
- User replaceable batteries.
- Ability to add external battery modules to increase back-up times.
- Automatic self test with advanced battery management allows to maximize battery performance and service life.
- Monitoring software. The software, available for Microsoft, Mac and Linux operating systems, allows to control the UPS, to shut it down in the event of a fault and to perform remote diagnostics of the main functions.
- Input power factor 0.99 and THDi<3%
- Eco-mode operation for low management costs and low environmental impact.
- Intelligent cooling allows additional energy savings
- Full compliance with international product standards.
- Equipped with programmable outputs to set load priorities.
- Acoustic alarms in case of power blackout and status changes of the UPS.
- Free slot to house communication cards.
- USB port as standard.
- Power supply of medium voltage substations auxiliaries