Discover the latest news and upcoming events to which LEVER take part.
LEVER S.r.l. is an Italian manufacturer of UPS and power electronics systems for the sectors of the generation, transmission and distribution of electric power, Oil&Gas and Industrial worldwide.
The family business, which still continues after two generations, was founded in 1973, starting with the production of battery chargers. The manufacturing of industrial UPS has been started in 1982.
We offer a complete range of power solutions, all 100% made in Italy: static AC UPS units, rectifiers battery chargers, DC/AC inverters, battery monitoring systems and low-voltage distribution switchboards.
Our qualified Management and the expertise present at every level of our organisation, combined with our proven experience, make us a dynamic company with a global presence, with outstanding references worldwide.
Excellence, a wide range of custom-created products, a worldwide presence, pre-sales and after-sales support, high quality standards and flexibility: these are the elements that have always made us stand out, together with our desire to make the pursuit of our Clients’ complete satisfaction our primary objective.
We have been achieving that objective for over 45 years, thanks to a structured and professional management model, combined with a unique and typically Italian blend of ingenuity, enthusiasm and passion.
We stand ready to satisfy our Clients with customised solutions, with a particular focus on the aspects of health, workplace safety and respect for the environment.
The certifications we hold are a testament to our ongoing commitment: ISO 9001 since 2001 and, since 2011, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. In addition, a number of LEVER's engineers, as members of the CEI, the Italian committee responsible for standardisation in the electrotechnical, electronic and telecommunication fields, also actively contribute to the drafting of national regulations.
Quality, Environment, Health & Safety Certifications
AC and DC UPS
Safety - IEC/EN 62040-1
EMC - IEC/EN 62040-2
Testing and performance - IEC/EN 62040-3
Environmental aspects - IEC/ EN 62040-4
DC UPS - IEC/EN 62040-5-3
Protection degree - IEC/EN 60529
LEVER was founded in Verona in 1973 as a manufacturer of battery chargers for industrial use. Since then, the company has been expanding, continuously improving its specialised expertise in the customised design and production of static power continuity systems.
In 1989, the company reorganised its entire production and design division in order to meet the needs of a constantly evolving market. In 1990 LEVER designed the first high power UPS unit and after ten years, in the 2000, move its technology to a new first digital-technology products.
2010, however, the year of a generational changeover in the company's management, marked a turning point and the beginning of the internationalisation process, with a focus on the Middle East. Just five years later, LEVER is approved in the main Vendor lists.
Over the years, LEVER has continued to grow progressively in terms of sales and profits, thanks in part to its constant investment in research and development and in strengthening its worldwide on-site technical support organisation.
- Family business, manufacturing company, with 45 years of experience and leadership in the field of industrial systems for power electronics.
- Experts in custom engineering, with products designed to guarantee maximum power availability for a critical load in the most demanding environments and for the most complex applications, in compliance with the technical specifications of the EPC and of the End Users
- Professional skills and broad technical knowledge: management, engineers and technicians, all highly qualified in the electric and electronics fields, with considerable international experience
- Our product technology is proprietary, thanks to our internal R&D (research and development) division
- A vast portfolio of products, designed to offer a complete range of solutions for the Oil & Gas, Utilities, Industrial and Services sectors
- Our company’s internal organisation is project-oriented, with a focus on closely tracking every step of the most complex contracts by means of a solid Project Management methodology, from the commercial phase to product engineering, manufacturing and service
- We are organised to respond rapidly to all the needs of Clients and Distributors: from estimates to Vendor List management, technical support and Service
- We are specialised in the sizing of lead acid batteries as well as NiCd batteries, and we have important partnerships with major international manufacturers
- Authorised by the Customs Agency for outward clearance of goods for export
- We are a 100% Italian company with a Quality System in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 international standards