Discover the latest news and upcoming events to which LEVER take part.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to their terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. During navigation on a site, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which certain elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that he is visiting.
Types of cookies
Cookies are classified into two categories:
- Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication networkor as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service "(see art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or manager. They can be divided into browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies, the prior consent of the users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information pursuant to art. 13 of the Code.
- Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while browsing the web. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices can have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires that the user must be adequately informed about their use and express their consent to their use.
The cookies used on this site
This site uses both technical cookies and a particular profiling cookie.
The profiling cookies used on this site are:
- It is available online at: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ a free service that provides the opportunity to know the list of "behavioral" cookies (ie profiling) present on the device used for browsing, and to choose, individually or for all, whether to enable them or not; we recommend using this service;
- In general, disabling profiling cookies does not inhibit the regular operation of the sites visited and the browser used.
- The company does not assume any responsibility in relation to the information provided at this point in the document, which must therefore be considered as suggestions that those who carry out the navigation should check before using.
- the "Activation choice" (¨) enables and disables internally profiling cookies)
- lthe "Selection page" refers to the cookie manufacturer's page where it can be disabled