A brief history
LEVER was founded in 1973 as a manufacturer of battery chargers for industrial use. Since then, the company has specialised in the design and production of static power continuity systems.
In 1989 the company is reorganized to meet the increased needs of the market. The whole area of production and design is reorganized
In July 2010 LEVER strengthened with the generational changeover, starting the reorganization of its international presence through investments in the Middle East.
LEVER grew progressively in terms of sales and profits with major investment in research and development and in the international organization for a local support and service in many countries worldwide.
- R&D (research and development)
- Certifications - LEVER assures that the production facilities comply with the international standards ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 on the management of risks related to the environment, health and safety.
- leader in the field of energy conversion
- minimum environmental impact of our technologies
- safe production processes, allowing energy savings
- A multidisciplinary research and development team, consisting of senior project managers and young engineers.